This Thinking On Your Feet Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Thinking On Your Feet Training Course in Pakistan
Thinking On Your Feet Course in Pakistan
About This Course
Being put on the spot can always render us rattled and tongue-tied, grappling for the right answers and terrified of blurting out the wrong ones. This could give the listeners a bad impression of us being unprepared and unskilled in speaking in public. In this case, being able to think on your feet is an important skill to acquire, be it from the boss’s interrogation or being tasked to present a progress report in 10 minutes.
Thinking on your feet does not just mean coming up with an answer right away. Yes, you could immediately come up with an answer, but it could be evasive or rambling. In informal situations which take place most of the time at work, you have to be able to convey your thoughts clearly, concisely, and with calm authority. With this skill, you will surely leave a notable impression to others.
Who Should Attend This Thinking On Your Feet Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Thinking On Your Feet Course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Thinking On Your Feet.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Thinking On Your Feet Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Thinking On Your Feet course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Thinking On Your Feet Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Thinking On Your Feet in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Thinking On Your Feet Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Thinking On Your Feet course
- Introduces the participant to the benefits and improvements brought by being able to think on your feet
- Improves the participant’s oral communication and public speaking skills
- Trains the participant to produce quality answers and presentations under pressure
- Teaches the participant to weigh in suggestions and answers and responding appropriately
- Improves the participant’s quick thinking reflexes and information processing
- Encourages the participant to be confident and calm when put on the spot
Thinking On Your Feet Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Thinking On Your Feet course in Pakistan
- Explain the meaning of thinking on your feet
- State the benefits of being able to think on your feet
- Assess your own thought processing and thinking patterns
- Make a quick evaluation of the kind of audience listening to your answer
- Familiarize yourself with frequently asked question (FAQs) common in any situation
- Practice structuring and organizing thoughts mentally
- Learn to keep a confident and calm manner when speaking
- Speak with clarity and concise, relevant answers
- Learn to answer step-by-step procedures and pertinent examples
- Answer follow-up questions and impromptu interrogations
- Acquire additional techniques to use when thinking on your feet
- Discover office situations where thinking on your feet was used to save embarrassment
- Perform office scenarios with the boss asking pertinent questions
- Present a topic in class and accommodate questions from others
Course Content For This Thinking On Your Feet Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Thinking On Your Feet training course in Pakistan
- What does it mean if you are told to think on your feet?
- Why is it necessary to learn to think on your feet in any situation?
- Initial assessment: How does your brain process information? What are your cognitive skills?
- Knowing your audience and structuring your answer based on them
- Expecting frequently asked questions (FAQs) depending on a situation
- Mentally organizing facts and thoughts before speaking
- Adopting a confident and calm demeanor
- Speaking with clarity and presenting your answer concisely
- Explaining a procedure and giving examples
- Handling surprise questions and follow-up queries
- Additional tips and techniques to remember when developing quick thinking skills
- Situations where quick thinking is successfully used
- Activity: Act out hallway scenarios in the office with the boss asking about project developments, clarifications, etc.
- Activity: Choose a topic for each participant and present the answers to the class. Allow questions from the audience.
Thinking On Your Feet Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Thinking On Your Feet course in Pakistan
Thinking On Your Feet Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Thinking On Your Feet Course in Pakistan Handouts
Thinking On Your Feet Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Thinking On Your Feet Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Thinking On Your Feet Training Course in Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this Thinking On Your Feet training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Thinking On Your Feet training course in Pakistan.
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Thinking On Your Feet Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Thinking On Your Feet course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Thinking On Your Feet Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Thinking On Your Feet course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.