This Technical Writing Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
Who Should Attend This Technical Writing Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Technical Writing Course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Technical Writing.
Any Job Scope That Requires Technical Writing
Group Size For This Technical Writing Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Technical Writing course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Technical Writing Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Technical Writing Course in Pakistan workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualise this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days,half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Technical Writing course in Pakistan
Technical Writing Training Course in Pakistan – Part 1
- Develop an understanding of what technical writing is
- State the 5 most essential skills of a technical writer
- Identify how technical writing can improve a business environment
Technical Writing Training Course in Pakistan – Part 2
- Identify your audience through audience analysis
- Recognise the importance of technical writing in terms of training manuals
- Manage the influence of your own technical writing
Technical Writing Training Course in Pakistan – Part 3
- Compare the improvement made after the consumption of technical writing
- Communicate throughout the industry to ensure the writing is as varied as possible
- Write useful technical papers, manuals, and white papers.
Technical Writing Training Course in Pakistan – Part 4
- Assess your readers and produce documents to meet their requirements.
- Build active sentences and sections that describe information.
- Employ diagrams, tables, charts, and other graphical instruments effectively.
Technical Writing Training Course in Pakistan – Part 5
- Create informational content that your readers will appreciate and use.
- Organise ideas with the Front Loading Planner form.
- Reduce costly rewrites in later stages.
Technical Writing Training Course in Pakistan – Part 6
- Comply with the ten standards of design.
- Create a draft of the actual document.
- Use the Four-Box Organizer form to prototype smaller papers or structure larger prototypes quickly.
Technical Writing Training Course in Pakistan – Part 7
- Transform complex concepts into sentences and paragraphs.
- Compose a working text.
- Evolve prototypes into an actual document.
Technical Writing Training Course in Pakistan – Part 8
- Ensure the quality of the nearly finished product.
- Check accuracy of information.
- Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Course Content For This Technical Writing Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Technical Writing training course in Pakistan
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 1
- What is technical writing?
- Explain who is a technical writer?
- Explain what do technical writer do?
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 2
- The benefits of technical writing
- Top 10 myth about technical writing.
- Various types of Technical Writing Documents
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 3
- What is included within the genre of technical writing?
- Using technical writing to improve business knowledge
- Consuming technical writing in order to create more
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 4
- Practising technical writing
- Descriptions versus Instructions
- Deciding what counts as good technical content
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 5
- Identifying things in the media to write about
- The Three “Knows” of Technical Writing
- Characteristics of Technical Writing
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 6
- Measures of Excellence in Technical Documents.
- The Content Approach.
- Acquiring the Three Types of Knowledge
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 7
- Understanding Audience and Purpose.
- Collaborative Technical Writing.
- Writing for Multiple Audiences.
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 8
- Academic vs Workplace Research.
- Conducting Secondary Research.
- Primary Research
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 9
- Focus on Process.
- Laboratory Report.
- Feasibility, recommendation, and evaluation reports.
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 10
- Checklist for the technical report.
- Style of Technical Writing.
- Audience analysis.
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 11
- Planning techniques.
- Layout and structure.
- Signposting to support your reader.
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 12
- Methods for presenting complex concepts and ideas clearly and simply.
- Presenting numbers, charts and graphics.
- Highlighting benefits.
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan – Part 13
- Appropriate use of jargon.
- Advance technical writing techniques
- Editing and improving readability
- The career path of a technical writer
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Technical Writing course in Pakistan
Technical Writing in Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan Handouts
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Technical Writing Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a technical writing course certification of training completion
Course Fees For Technical Writing Course in Pakistan
There are 3 pricing options available for this Technical Writing training Course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Technical Writing training course Course in Pakistan.
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Technical Writing Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Technical Writing course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Technical Writing Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Technical Writing course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.