This Solution Selling Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Solution Selling Training Course in Pakistan
Solution Selling Course in Pakistan
Every consumer wants an immediate and permanent solution for his/her problems. We want instant solutions but this sometimes backfires and doesn’t last as long as we hope. This typical consumer dilemma can be catered by solution selling, a slightly uncommon method nowadays, which is designed to accomplish just what the name implies with quality. Developed in the mid-1970s by Frank Watts, it can be described as a more customized approach for addressing and solving a client’s problem.
In this course, the participants will learn the solutions-driven approach to a client looking for a solution and a good deal. It will also provide tips on how to engage the client in sharing his/her problems.
Who Should Attend This Solution Selling Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Solution Selling course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Solution Selling.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Solution Selling Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Solution Selling course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Solution Selling Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Solution Selling course in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Solution Selling Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Solution Selling course in Pakistan
• Introduces the participant to a specialized method of selling that is focused on providing the best solutions for the client
• Encourages the participant, as a salesperson, to prioritize solution searching over the product or service offered
• Provides the participant with strategies on how to figure out the heart of the problem of the client
• Helps the client become aware of his/her problem that actually exists without his/her knowing
• Encourages the participant to tackle a problem with a planned strategy and expected outcomes
• Helps the participant to conduct an in-depth conversation with a client that is nondisruptive and solutions-driven
Solution Selling Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Solution Selling course in Pakistan
• Recall the origins and development of solution selling
• Define what is solution selling and its objectives and goals
• Describe the key features making solution selling different from other selling methods
• Explain the importance of solution selling for the growth of a business
• Compare the two questions-based methods—solution selling and consultative selling
• Identify the kinds of businesses appropriate for solution selling
• Identify the factors influencing solution selling
• Learn how to get started with using the solution selling process
• Know the kinds of questions to ask a client for an effective solution selling process
• Learn the most effective strategies in sustaining effective solution selling
• Identify the pros and cons of using solution selling
• Examine case studies about businesses applying solution selling strategies
• Create a list of questions to ask a customer to help solve his/her problem
Course Content For This Solution Selling Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Solution Selling training programme course in Pakistan
• Introduction: A brief history of how solution selling was developed
• What is solution selling? What are its objectives?
• What are the key features of solution selling that make it unique from other methods?
• What is the importance of solution selling for a business?
• Solution selling vs consultative selling: Methods relying on questioning skills
• What are the kinds of businesses ideal for solution selling methods?
• What are the factors influencing solution selling success?
• The steps in getting started with solution selling
• A list of standard questions to uncover the depth of the client’s problem
• The best practices in maintaining social selling success
• The steps in the solution selling sales process
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of using solution selling?
• Case study: Successful applications of solution selling in business
• Activity: Given the problem of a customer, formulate a solution selling strategy and make a list of the questions you need to ask.
Solution Selling Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Solution Selling course
Solution Selling Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Solution Selling Course in Pakistan Handouts
Solution Selling Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Solution Selling Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Solution Selling Course in Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this Solution Selling training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Solution Selling training course in Pakistan.
- USD 1,019.96 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 389.96 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 629.96 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 854.96 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Solution Selling Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Solution Selling course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Solution Selling Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Solution Selling course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.