This Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Training Course in Pakistan
Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Pakistan
Soft skills are what makes an entrepreneur, or any employee, unique and distinguished from others. These are intangible qualities that are rooted in a person’s personality and attributes, help establish a connection with others, and form relationships. For entrepreneurs, some essential soft skills include good leadership, communication skills, and people skills.
Who Should Attend This Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs course in Pakistan
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, business partners, clients and customers.
- Incorporate time management, organizational skills and goal setting in business activities and plans.
- Apply leadership skills to effectively lead business teams and business pursuits.
- Improved teamwork, creativity, efficiency and productivity.
- Development of presentation skills to enhance sales, business reports and project explanations.
- Enhanced relationship development among clients, teams and partners.
- Ability to recognize stress symptoms and develop stress coping and management strategies.
- Build effective strategies for business transition and change in the business ecosystem.
- Develop problem solving strategies to increase creativity and collaborative outcomes.
- Increased customer satisfaction and credibility with customers.
- Incorporate effective soft skills dedicated to achieving customer service and support.
- Develop measurable results and improvements for business personnel.
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise of service and support strategies, processes and technologies.
- Increased recognition, incentives, rewards, and challenges for employees working in business.
Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs course in Pakistan
- Understand the meaning and significance of soft skills.
- Appreciate the meaning and role of etiquette in building a business image.
- Understand the meaning of negotiation and its significance in growing business profits.
- Learn the importance of communication (active listening, speaking, writing and presentation) in business.
- Understand the meaning of resilience and its significance in personal development and business growth.
- Understand the meaning of sales and its significance in growing business profits.
- Know the importance of time management and its impact on business goals.
- Appreciate the significance of retaining sustained focus on business goals for entrepreneurs.
- Understand the meaning and importance of team management and teamwork in business.
- Appreciate the role of problem solving skills in managing business crisis and finding business solutions.
- Understand the meaning and importance of effective Leadership skills in running and managing a business venture.
- Appreciate the meaning of ambition and drive for business excellence in growing an enterprise.
- Know the significance of collaboration and networking skills in expanding business territories.
- Appreciate the importance of stress management skills in overcoming personal and business obstacles that may lead to stress.
Course Content For This Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs training course in Pakistan
- Soft skills refer to are the personal attributes, personality traits, inherent social cues, and communication abilities needed for success on the job such as communication, etiquette, resilience, leadership, time management and problem solving. Why are these soft skills important for an entrepreneur?
- What is the meaning and role of etiquette in building a business image?
- What do negotiation skills refer to and why are negotiation skills significant in thriving in the business environment?
- Discuss the meaning and importance of verbal and non-verbal communication skills such as active listening, speaking, writing and presentation in business.
- Why is resilience an important soft skill for personal development and business growth?
- What is the meaning and importance of sales skills in growing business profits?
- Time management skills are a critical skill for entrepreneurs outlining how to effectively manage available time to accomplish business goals. How does effective time management impact on business goals?
- An entrepreneur must have a strategic vision and a strategic execution of business plans in order to run a successful business. What is the significance of sustained focus on business goals for entrepreneurs?
- Leadership embodies both team management and teamwork in business. How can entrepreneurs apply effective team management skills in business?
- What is the role and significance of problem solving skills in managing business crisis and finding business solutions?
- Effective Leadership skills positively impact on business processes and systems. What are the leadership skills required for running and managing a successful business venture?
- Entrepreneurs should manage business with ambition and drive for business excellence in growing an enterprise. What are some examples of global business leaders who showcase exemplary leadership skills in their businesses today; what leadership lessons can be learnt from them?
- What is the significance of collaboration and networking skills for entrepreneurs?
- Stress refers to tension or pressure that occurs as a result of unfavourable and demanding circumstances. What are the stress management skills that entrepreneurs can employ in overcoming personal and business obstacles that may lead to stress?
Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs course in Pakistan
Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Pakistan Handouts
Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Soft Skills for Entrepreneurs Training Course in Pakistan
There are 3 pricing options available for this Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs training course in Pakistan.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Soft Skills For Entrepreneurs course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.