This Public Relations Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Public Relations Training Course in Pakistan
Public Relations Course in Pakistan
Public image is important if you want an increased revenue in your company. The bridge connecting a company’s good image to the public is navigated through public relations. Managing public relations takes an outstanding ability to take whatever kind of publicity and turn it into an advantageous one for a company.
Who Should Attend This Public Relations Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Public Relations course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Public Relations.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Public Relations Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Public Relations course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Public Relations Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Public Relations course in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Public Relations Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Public Relations course in Pakistan
- Enhances the promotion of products and services
- Exposes the communication to a large audience
- Enables organizations to improve their marketing techniques
- Improves public relations of organizations
- Improves the productivity and sales of businesses
- Helps organizations analyze the information, including pattern and bias identification
Public Relations Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Public Relations course in Pakistan
- Develop an understanding of public relations
- Understand how the steps can vouch for improvement of the business
- Learn how to effectively follow effective techniques for public relations
- Detailed understanding of the importance of public relations
- Promotes chances of enhanced brand recognition
- Learn the different techniques of quality evaluation
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Course Content For This Public Relations Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Public Relations training course in Pakistan
- What is meant by the term ‘public relations’?
- What are the benefits of public relations?
- How organizations can enjoy competitive edge through effective public relations?
- How companies enhance their reputation through public relations?
- Group discussion among the participants
Public Relations Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Public Relations course in Pakistan
Public Relations Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Public Relations Course in Pakistan Handouts
Public Relations Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Public Relations Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Public Relations Course in Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this Public Relations training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Public Relations training course in Pakistan.
- USD 1,019.96 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Public Relations Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Public Relations course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Public Relations Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Public Relations course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.