This Personal Image Management Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Personal Image Management Training Course in Pakistan
Personal Image Management Course in Pakistan
Personal image management is both a science and art of managing one’s appearance or looks to create powerful first impressions with the aim of acquiring a lot of opportunities in life. You need to have the soft skills to help you perform the opportunities when they present themselves. Image management covers different areas such as communication, behaviour, digital footprint, and appearance.
Personal image management is one of the most important skills in today’s competitive world where you need to stand out to survive. Gone are days where technical knowledge and academic education were enough for you to succeed. These qualities are possessed by a lot of people and image management offers a winning edge.
Although every person ought to manage his or her image to become successful, it is vital in threshold situations. Thus, you need to project an image that is appropriate for goals and roles. In the business world, your image plays a vital role in helping you achieve your career and professional goals. It can help you control your labels and influence others.
Personal image management is an on-going process that involves controlling and evaluating the impact of your appearance to others and on yourself. The aim is to create an appropriate, attractive, affordable, authentic, professional image that increases your confidence, credibility, productivity, and capability. It simplifies your life and contributes to your on-going success. Therefore, image management is an important leadership, business, and life skill.
Who Should Attend This Personal Image Management Training Course Workshop in Pakistan
This Personal Image Management Training Course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Personal Image Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Personal Image Management Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Personal Image Management course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Personal Image Management Skills Training Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Personal Image Management Training Course in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Personal Image Management Training Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Personal Image Management Training Course in Pakistan
- Create a professional image
- Develop self-confidence
- Increase job satisfaction
- Build your credibility and visibility
- Improve your communication skills
- Improve sales success
- Develop a personal brand
Personal Image Management Training Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Personal Image Management course in Pakistan
- Choose the right image you to project to others and yourself and learn how to achieve it
- Learn how to handle various business etiquette situations
- Learn how to dress properly, know your dress code, and accessorize as per your shape
- Identify fashion colours and personal colours that work best to make you look confident and attractive
- Applying principles of personal branding
- Evaluate your communication style and professional image
- Identify your passions, values, and strengths
- Develop strategies that demonstrate credibility to gain influence both offline and online
- Avoid image destroying mistakes
- Understand how appearance has an impact on your image and how you are perceived
- Raise your brand awareness and self confidence
- Manage your professional image now and maintain it
Course Content For This Personal Image Management Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Personal Image Management training course in Pakistan
- Understanding the top secrets of body language and how to use them
- How to effectively use digital communication to your benefit
- Mastering the art of negotiation and selling
- Building emotional intelligence through understanding social skills and traits to facilitate interpersonal behaviour
- Master the science of goal setting ad how to prioritize it for personal success and effectiveness
- Creating a positive attitude and make it as your way of life to unleash the power within you
- Enhance your knowledge and skills base to understand various aspects of etiquette to strengthen relationships
- Learn make-up techniques and tips to improve your looks instantly
- Recognize and look for quality clothing rather than quantity
- How to overcome fear of fashion and achieve an appropriate, attractive, affordable, and authentic image
Personal Image Management Training Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Personal Image Management course in Pakistan
Personal Image Management Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Personal Image Management Course in Pakistan Handouts
Personal Image Management in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Personal Image Management Training Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Personal Image Management Course in Pakistan
There are 3 pricing options available for this Personal Image Management training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Personal Image Management training course in Pakistan.
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Personal Image Management training course in Pakistan
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts.
Our subject matter experts stimulate discussions, generates ideas, foster curiosity and excitement among all of our training participants. All of our trainers have a minimum of 10-20 years in the training industry.
Upcoming Personal Image Management Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Personal Image Management course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Personal Image Management Training Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Personal Image Management course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.