This Motivating Unmotivated Employees Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Motivating Unmotivated Employees Training Course in Pakistan
Motivating Unmotivated Employees Course in Pakistan
There are a number of reasons why people get unmotivated—job burnout, focusing on other things outside work, or unachievable goals at work, to name a few. How do you, as a manager, pull them out of the unmotivated slump and get them back to their former work driven and inspired state?
Who Should Attend This Motivating Unmotivated Employees Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Motivating Unmotivated Employees course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Motivating Unmotivated Employees.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Motivating Unmotivated Employees Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Motivating Unmotivated Employees course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Motivating Unmotivated Employees Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Motivating Unmotivated Employees course in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Motivating Unmotivated Employees Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Motivating Unmotivated Employees course in Pakistan
- Boost profitability and employee performance and receive a return on your investment
- Require an entirely different managerial mind-set
- Find out what’s been bothering them and let employees work on projects that appeal to them
- Be open and transparent about any coming changes, potential challenges, and exciting opportunities that may exist in the future
- Show employees you appreciate them, while expecting a certain level of support in return
- Recognize your employees’ hard work on a regular basis and support your employees
- Find the right match that sparks an employee’s interest
- Find the person’s locus of energy and leverage it to achieve your ends
- Address the issue before it begins to affect the entire team
- the character of an assignment – the nature of a project – can make a vast difference in how one approaches it
- In return for your own thoughtful attention to your employees’ well-being and success, there are definite expectations you’ll have
- The more you know, the better chance you’ll have of discovering what incentives can in fact be difference makers
Motivating Unmotivated Employees Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Motivating Unmotivated Employees course in Pakistan
- Learn how to motivate unmotivated employees and invest financial resources into training
- Motivate your employees with the power of their vision and the compelling logic of reasoning
- Get employees energized and committed in such a way that they not only support your initiatives but carry them out
- Create the circumstances in which their inherent motivation is freed and channeled
- Get the most out of your difficult employees and make clear exactly what your performance-related expectations are
- Look at the employee not as a problem to be solved but as a person to be understood
- Give your employees more perks and improve engagement with employees
- Make professional development a top priority at your organization
- Transform a person’s positive energy into negative attitudes and behavior
- understand something about your employees, and why they aren’t working up to their potential
- discuss with your employee what could be of keen interest; often you may not be able to get the right answers without asking the right questions
- important to make clear exactly what your performance-related expectations are
Course Content For This Motivating Unmotivated Employees Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Motivating Unmotivated Employees training course in Pakistan
- Ask your employees if anything’s bothering them
- State clearly your own expectations and set your workers tackle pet projects
- Communicate clearly about what’s going on at the company
- Find assignments that appeal and provide specific job responsibilities and due dates
- Offer new perks and give your employees new opportunities to shine
- Recognize your employees’ best efforts and invest in your employees’ career development
- Get to know your employees as individuals and be fully conscious of personal and team dynamics
- Spend some time reviewing clear goals and offering some form of back up if a particular task or project has become overwhelming
- Don’t assume the unmotivated employee is out to take advantage of coworkers because it may be a simple case of misunderstanding the original request
- Do give them an opportunity to shine because each person has something valuable to add to the team, office, or event
- Don’t let their attitude influence your own work, it’s natural to see someone get away with something for so long you begin to think you should have the benefit of doing the same
- Do let your employee know you are aware they aren’t pulling their weight and be prepared with specific examples and suggestions on how they can improve
Motivating Unmotivated Employees Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Motivating Unmotivated Employees course in Pakistan
Motivating Unmotivated Course in Pakistan Employees Learner’s Guide
Motivating Unmotivated Employees Course in Pakistan Handouts
Motivating Unmotivated Employees Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Motivating Unmotivated Employees Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Motivating Unmotivated Employees Course in Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this Motivating Unmotivated Employees training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Motivating Unmotivated Employees training course in Pakistan.
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Motivating Unmotivated Employees Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Motivating Unmotivated Employees course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Motivating Unmotivated Employees Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Motivating Unmotivated Employees course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.