This Marketing Skills Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Marketing Skills Training Course in Pakistan
Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan
What does it take to be a top-notch marketing expert? Marketing skills have advanced to accommodate the swiftly modernized world of business. Simply knowing about statistics and identifying target consumers is not enough. This course will help you to uncover the latest, tried and tested skills a marketing professional needs.
Who Should Attend This Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Marketing Skills course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Marketing Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Marketing Skills Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Marketing Skills course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Marketing Skills course in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Marketing Skills course in Pakistan
- Enable organizational to promotes business in the target audience
- Getting the recognition and attention of the audience
- Improving the profitability of the business
- Enhances the reputation of the business
- Improves the customer loyalty and brand recognition
Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Marketing Skills course in Pakistan
- Understand the term ‘marketing’ and its implications in practical life
- Understand the different marketing skillset
- Analyze the need of marketing for enhancing profitability
- Conduct proper training sessions for focusing on the importance of marketing
- Enable the different departments of organizations to work together
- Analyze the resulting impact on the relationship with clients
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Course Content For This Marketing Skills Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Marketing Skills training course in Pakistan
- What are effective marketing skills?
- How to develop these skills?
- Highlight the importance of different marketing skills
- How to identify the goals of the business and different customer segments?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Marketing Skills course
Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan Handouts
Marketing Skills in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this Marketing Skills training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Marketing Skills training course in Pakistan.
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Marketing Skills Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Marketing Skills course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Marketing Skills course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.