This Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Training Course in Pakistan
In this course, individuals will learn about Locke’s Goal-Setting Theory. Professor Edwin Locke and Professor Gary Latham proposed a theory which argued that difficult goals encourage and motivate employees to achieve them instead of easily achievable goals. The theory proposed that individuals should be brought outside their comfort zone. The goals can be directional goals or accuracy goals. In the former type, employees work towards a goal without thinking about precise steps to achieve them. However in the case of accuracy goals there is a careful and accurate planning to achieve goals.
Goals that are clear, challenging and complex encourage the employees to work effectively and efficiently towards them. This course shall discuss the principles of setting the goals in both professional and personal life and achieving them with consistent efforts.
Who Should Attend This Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Training Course in Pakistan Workshop
This locke’s goal-setting theory training course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their locke’s goal-setting theory.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this time management course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this locke’s goal-setting training course in Pakistan theory workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our locke’s goal-setting theory course in Pakistan
- Learning how to set clear and challenging goals
- Understanding how to commit to the goals
- Learning the short-term and long-term benefits of committing to goals with perseverance
- Understanding how to get feedback from the senior co-workers
- Learning the complexity of the tasks
Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our locke’s goal-setting theory course in Pakistan
- Develop an understanding of the benefits of setting clear and concise goals
- Understanding why goal setting policy works for few individuals and doesn’t work for others
- Learning how to be persistent in achieving the goals
- Creating a positive mind set at work
- Learning how to achieve feedback from supervisors and senior co-workers
- Learning to work on suggestions and accepting criticism
- Developing ways of learning about setting goals from experienced co-workers and successful professionals in the business environment
Course Content For This Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our locke’s goal-setting theory training course in Pakistan
- Understanding the need of setting goals
- Why should we set goals?
- How can the goals be divided into small achievable portions?
- Benefits of setting goals and persistence in achieving them
- Success stories of individuals who have adapted Locke’s goal-setting theory
- How to remain motivated in achieving the goals?
- Group discussion regarding the theory
Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Training Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the locke’s goal-setting theory course in Pakistan
Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Course in Pakistan Handouts
Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Training Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Course in Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this locke’s goal-setting theory training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online locke’s goal-setting theory training course in Pakistan.
- USD 1,019.96 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 389.96 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 629.96 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 854.96 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest locke’s goal-setting theory course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Locke’S Goal-Setting Theory Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this locke’s goal-setting theory course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.