This Learning To Lead Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Learning To Lead Training Course in Pakistan
Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan
Becoming a leader is not an overnight quest. Though some seemed to be born for the role, some aspirants can learn to be one through a continuous process of acquiring skills and enhancing attributes. Learning to lead people is an experience that will enhance one’s personal and professional development.
Who Should Attend This Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Learning To Lead.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Learning To Lead Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Learning To Lead course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Learning To Lead Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute in Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Learning To Lead course in Pakistan
- Learn to inspire other people and motivate them to perform better
- Boosts the level of confidence
- Creates vision and sets direction for success
- Improves the work value and competence of employees
- Enhances the interpersonal skills of participants
- Enhances the chances of career progression and timely promotion
Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Learning To Lead course in Pakistan
- Understand the technique of ‘learning to lead’
- Develops clear insight into the strengths and weaknesses of a leader
- Identify the attributes of transition from an individual contributor to an impactful leader
- Understand the process of learning to lead in detail
- Understand the different leadership styles
- Identify the techniques of mastering the art of teamwork
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Course Content For This Learning To Lead Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Learning To Lead training course in Pakistan
- What is the process of learning to lead?
- What are the advantages of the technique?
- What are the impacts of leadership on the personality of the individual?
- How learning to lead can impact the career development of an individual?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Learning To Lead course in Pakistan
Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan Handouts
Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this Learning To Lead training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Learning To Lead training course in Pakistan.
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Learning To Lead Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Learning To Lead course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Learning To Lead Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Learning To Lead course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.