This Google AdWords Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Google Adwords Training Course in Pakistan
Google AdWords Course in Pakistan
Google AdWords is most commonly used by advertisers to appear in Google search results. Advertisers bid on certain keywords and pay Google for every click their ads generate. Find out in this article how Google AdWords will ultimately benefit your marketing strategy and how optimizing its usage can help your campaign spread faster than any search engine optimization tool.
Who Should Attend This Google Adwords Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Google Adwords course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Google Adwords.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Google Adwords Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Google AdWords course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Google Adwords Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Google Adwords course in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Google Adwords Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Google AdWords course in Pakistan
- Enables advertisers to post ads on various websites.
- Increases the chances of advertisements being seen.
- Allows advertisers to improve their product marketing.
- Enable the users to have an opportunity to learn about products just by using google.
- Allows advertisers to create more advertisements tailored to their target customer base.
Google Adwords Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Google AdWords course in Pakistan
- Understand the concept of advertising on Google.
- Determine the advantages of using Google AdWords.
- Learn how to use AdWords.
- Understand the impact of generating advertisements on Googles search engine.
- Understanding the relevance of advertisements on SERP.
- Practices of advertisers which use Google AdWords.
- Adopt best practices whilst using Google AdWords.
Course Content For This Google Adwords Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Google AdWords training course in Pakistan
- What are SERP advertisements?
- What is Google AdWords?
- Understand the application of AdWords.
- How to use AdWords for marketing purposes?
- How AdWords uses various keywords to create advertisements on the relevant SERP.
- Methods and techniques of using AdWords.
- Case study and group discussion among participants.
Google Adwords Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Google AdWords course in Pakistan
Google AdWords Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Google AdWords Course Handouts
Google AdWords Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Google Adwords Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Google Adwords Course in Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this Google AdWords training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Google AdWords training course in Pakistan.
- USD 1,019.96 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Google Adwords Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Google AdWords course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Google Adwords Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Google AdWords course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.