This Customer Telephone Techniques Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Customer Telephone Techniques Training Course in Pakistan
Customer Telephone Techniques Course in Pakistan
Customer-facing roles are a test of how versatile an employee can handle different types of customers, especially via telephone. Often as initial contact with the company, telephone conversations with customers need to be professional, with a light tone of voice and proper speech that encourages the customer to speak without hesitation.
Who Should Attend This Customer Telephone Techniques Workshop in Pakistan
This Customer Telephone Techniques Course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Customer Telephone Techniques.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Customer Telephone Techniques Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Customer Telephone Techniques course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Customer Telephone Techniques Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Customer Telephone Techniques Course in Pakistan workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Customer Telephone Techniques Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Customer Telephone Techniques course in Pakistan
- Produce Great Customer Service to Customers.
- Recognize & Improve Telephone Etiquette & Manners.
- Customer-focused Communication & Listening Skills.
- Display a Confident & Professional Image over the Phone.
- Importance of Tonality Over the Phone.
- Essential Telephone Etiquette & Manners.
- Manage Stressful & Difficult Situations over the Telephone.
- Moments of Truths – Interactions with Customer.
- Overcome Common Mistakes in handling Phone Calls.
- Emotional Intelligence and Customer Service.
- Managing High Work Volume & & Managing Calls During Peak Hours.
- Scenario Planning for Difficult Customer Service Situations.
Customer Telephone Techniques Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Customer Telephone Techniques course in Pakistan
Customer Telephone Techniques Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Customer Telephone Techniques Course in Pakistan Handouts
Customer Telephone Techniques Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Customer Telephone Techniques Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Customer Telephone Techniques Course in Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this Customer Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Customer Telephone Techniques training course in Pakistan.
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Customer Telephone Techniques Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Customer Telephone Techniques course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Customer Telephone Techniques Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Customer Telephone Techniques course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.