This Customer Retention Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Customer Retention Training Course in Pakistan
Customer Retention Course in Pakistan
Perhaps the ultimate goal of sales, customer retention is the ability of a company to maintain a certain number of customers over a period of time. This involves implementing strategies or campaigns that will attract more customers to avail of a product. One of the most common ways to attain it is through improving brand loyalty.
Who Should Attend This Customer Retention Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Customer Retention Course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Customer Retention.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Customer Retention Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Customer Retention course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Customer Retention Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Customer Retention Course in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Customer Retention Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Customer Retention course in Pakistan
- Understand the difference between good and inferior retention.
- Identify the keys to really great retention.
- Implement strategies that will positively affect your churn rate.
- Discover how to improve retention long term.
- List the key ingredients for world-class customer retention.
- Explain how to calculate customer lifetime value.
- Discuss some ways of preventing customer loss.
- State some ways to drive revenue growth through retention.
- Identify your most valuable customers
- Explain how to leverage customer data.
- Identify ways to bring back lost customers.
- State when and how to use automation.
- Explain the real nature of customer loyalty and the true meaning and application of CRM.
- Explain how your customers interact, use and buy (or not) from your brand.
- Apply analytical techniques to appropriately measure customer retention and loyalty.
- Design and target a customer contact strategy, using online and offline communications.
- Execute and evaluate the success of your customer retention strategy.
Customer Retention Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Customer Retention course in Pakistan
Customer Retention Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Customer Retention Course in Pakistan Handouts
Customer Retention Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Customer Retention Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Customer Retention Course in Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this Customer Retention training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Customer Retention training course in Pakistan.
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Customer Retention Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Customer Retention course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Customer Retention Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Customer Retention course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.