This Communicating Change Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This Communicating Change Training Course in Pakistan
Communicating Change Course in Pakistan
Organizational change in the workplace is vital for the improvement of the business and the key to its successful implementation is communication. When proposing and planning change, the strategy for communicating change must also be deliberated. It is through the right form of communication that the employs will understand and embrace change.
Who Should Attend This Communicating Change Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Communicating Change Course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Communicating Change.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Communicating Change Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Communicating Change course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Communicating Change Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Communicating Course in Pakistan Change workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Communicating Change Course Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communicating Change course Course in Pakistan
- Increase awareness of the role of communicating change in the workplace
- Understand the impact of successful communication in implementing change
- Become effective in communicating change in an organization
- Address common barriers that interrupt the effectivity of communicating change in an organization
- Know and understand how to improve communication in implementing change in the workplace
- Overcome resistance during change
- Construct better communication process in executing change
- Handle emotional response that happens during the process of change
- Be a better communicator in implementing change in the workplace
- Maximize all resources available to effectively deliver change
Communicating Change Course Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Communicating Change course in Pakistan
- Describe the role of communication in implementing change in the workplace
- Understand the benefits of successfully communicating change in an organization
- Develop key communication skills in implementing change
- Identify common communication failures in executing change
- Explain how to improve the effectiveness of communicating change in an organization
- Identify strategies and best practices of change management through communication
- Assess how right communication within an organization plays a vital role in change management
- Describe the emotional stages that employee go through during change
- Illustrate how to plan and prepare in communicating change in the workplace
- Describe how to improve the process of implementing change through communication tools and platforms
- Assess the desirable outcomes expected when executing change
- Practice formulating a communication action plan for applying change in an organization
Course Content For This Communicating Change Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Communicating Change training course in Pakistan
- Communicating change in the workplace
- Importance of communication in implementing change
- How should an organization communicate changes to employee
- What are the hindrances in communicating change
- How to enhance effectiveness of communicating change
- Communication tactics helpful in implementing change
- Internal communication during change is vital in the process
- Phases of Change curve
- Planning and preparation needed in communicating change
- How to use communication tools and platforms in implementing change
- How to evaluate the outcome of effectively communicating change
- Communication action plan for executing change
Communicating Change Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Communicating Change course in Pakistan
Communicating Change Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Communicating Change Course in Pakistan Handouts
Communicating Change Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Communicating Change Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Communicating Change Training Course In Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this Communicating Change training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Communicating Change training course in Pakistan.
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Communicating Change Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Communicating Change course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Communicating Change Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Communicating Change course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.