This B2B Marketing Training Course
is also available in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quettaad.
About This B2B Marketing Training Course in Pakistan
B2B Marketing Course in Pakistan
B2B (business to business) marketing is a different and challenging marketing area mainly because of one reason: you have other businesses as customers.Marketing for businesses that need your products or services requires a whole new strategy than day-to-day customers. This course will teach participants with the strategies and techniques used in B2B marketing and how to succeed in them.
Who Should Attend This B2B Marketing Course in Pakistan Workshop
This B2B Marketing course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their B2B Marketing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This B2B Marketing Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this B2B Marketing course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This B2B Marketing Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this B2B Marketing course in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
B2B Marketing Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our B2B Marketing course in Pakistan
- Assists the companies in educating buyers of the products and services
- Builds brand awareness
- Provides convenience and quick services to customers
- Lowers the costs of operations
- Enable organizations to measure and track results
B2B Marketing Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our B2B Marketing course in Pakistan
- Understand the importance of B2B marketing
- Understand the backdrop of B2B marketing
- Discuss the benefits and hurdles of B2Bmarketing
- Learn to enhance the features of the products and services offered
- Enable organizations to reevaluate the marketing strategies
- Identify the effects of B2Bmarketing mix
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Course Content For This B2B Marketing Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our B2B Marketing training course in Pakistan
- What is B2Bmarketing?
- What is the backdrop of B2Bmarketing mix
- How to market the products and services effectively?
- Understand the different techniques of marketing
- Case studies and group discussions
B2B Marketing Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the B2B Marketing course in Pakistan
B2B Marketing Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
B2B Marketing Course in Pakistan Handouts
B2B Marketing Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
B2B Marketing Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for B2B Marketing Training Course in Pakistan
There are 4 pricing options available for this B2B Marketing training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online B2B Marketing training course in Pakistan.
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming B2B Marketing Training Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest B2B Marketing course in Pakistan schedules:
Download B2B Marketing Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this B2B Marketing course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.