Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan
About This Facilitation Skills Training Course in Pakistan
Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan
Being a facilitator is a handy skill that can be used anywhere, whether you are a top executive, a branch manager, or a team member. Facilitators make a process move smoothly in the right direction without having to favor any sides. Employing facilitation skills is helpful to maintain a harmonious work environment.
Who Should Attend This Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan Workshop
This Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Facilitation Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Facilitation Skills Training Program in Pakistan
The ideal group size for this Facilitation Skills course in Pakistan is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan
The duration of this Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Pakistan will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Facilitation Skills course in Pakistan
- Employ communication at work to improve employee facilitation skills
- Incorporate good facilitation skills to encourage people participation and engagement in learning.
- Employ facilitation skills to convey organization goals to staff and enhance employee responsibility and accountability.
- Good facilitation skills will build leadership and communication skills.
- Apply facilitation skills to professionally manage dysfunctional group behavior.
- Incorporate facilitation skills to improve meeting outcome
- Facilitation skills help to improve connection between facilitators and people.
- Adopt good facilitation skills at the workplace to enhance people confidence and self-esteem
- Use of good facilitation skills will improve meeting efficiency.
- Develop relevant instructional materials that meet people goals
- Proper facilitation skills will ensure efficient use of time and money.
- Apply facilitation skills in staff interactions to improve recording of results
- Incorporate facilitation skills to encourage employee creativity and innovation
Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Facilitation Skills course in Pakistan
Facilitation Training Course in Pakistan Objectives – Part 1
- Describe facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Explain the role and focus of a facilitator.
Facilitation Training Course in Pakistan Objectives – Part 2
- Distinguish between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Explain how to prepare for facilitation adequately.
Facilitation Training Course in Pakistan Objectives – Part 3
- Recognise a facilitator’s role when handling groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming and performing.
- Distinguish ways a facilitator can support a group reach a consensus: from promoting participation to choosing a solution.
Facilitation Training Course in Pakistan Objectives – Part 4
- Explain the guidelines in dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions and challenging people in groups.
- Explain what interventions are, when they are relevant, and how to implement them.
Course Content For This Facilitation Skills Training Course in Pakistan
Below is the list of course content of our Facilitation Skills training course in Pakistan
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 1: Getting Started
- Housekeeping Items
- The Parking Lot
- Facilitation Workshop Objectives
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 2: Understanding Facilitation
- What is Facilitation?
- What is a Facilitator?
- When is Facilitation Appropriate?
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 3: Process vs. Content
- About The Facilitation Process
- About Content
- A Facilitator”s Focus
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 4: Laying the Groundwork
- Choosing a Facilitated Approach
- Planning for a Facilitated Meeting
- Collecting Data
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 5: Tuckman and Jensen”s Model of Team Development
- Stage One: Forming
- Stage Two: Storming
- Stage Three: Norming
- Stage Four: Performing
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 6: Building Consensus
- Encouraging Participation
- Gathering Information
- Presenting Information
- Synthesizing and Summarizing
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 7: Reaching a Decision Point
- Identifying the Options
- Creating a Short List
- Choosing a Solution
- Using the Multi-Option Technique
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 8: Dealing with Difficult People
- Addressing Disruptions During Facilitation
- Common Types of Difficult People and How to Handle Them
- Helping the Group Resolve Issues on Their Own
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 9: Addressing Group Dysfunction
- Using Ground Rules to Prevent Dysfunction
- Restating and Reframing Issues
- Getting People Back on Track
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 10: About Intervention
- Why Intervention May Be Necessary
- When to Intervene
- Levels of Intervention
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 11: Intervention Techniques
- Using Your Processes
- Boomerang it Back
- ICE It: Identity, Check for agreement, Evaluate how to Resolve
Facilitation Course in Pakistan – Part 12: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned From This Facilitation Course
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Facilitation Skills course in Pakistan
Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan Learner’s Guide
Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan Handouts
Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan PPT Slides Used During Course
Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan Fees
There are 3 pricing options available for this Facilitation Skills training course in Pakistan. Course participants not in Pakistan may choose to sign up for our online Facilitation Skills training course in Pakistan.
Upcoming Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan Schedule
Contact us for the latest Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan schedules:
Download Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan Brochure
Request for this Facilitation Skills Course in Pakistan brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
Error: Contact form not found.
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.
Facilitation Skills course, workshop, training, class, seminar, talk, program, programme, activity, lecture. Facilitation Skills courses, workshops, classes, seminars, talks, programs, programmes, activities, lectures in Pakistan. Facilitation Skills improvement tips, Facilitation Skills techniques, improve Facilitation Skills, improve Facilitation Skills games, Facilitation Skills improvement exercises, improve Facilitation Skills power, how to have good Facilitation Skills, how to have good Facilitation Skills in studying, how to build up your Facilitation Skills, how to improve Facilitation Skills how to improve Facilitation Skills course in Pakistan. Enhance, boost, build up, enlarge, heighten Facilitation Skills course in Pakistan. Increase, intensify, raise, reinforce, strengthen Facilitation Skills. Upgrade, amplify, boom, elevate, exaggerate, magnify, grow, gain Facilitation Skills. Develop Facilitation Skills, multiple, power up, beef up, bolster, establish, extend Facilitation Skills. Invigorate, restore, step up, toughen, empower, fortify, regenerate Facilitation Skills. Rejuvenate, renew, escalate, expand, maximize Facilitation Skills. Powerful, mighty, impressive, competent, great, excellent, exceptional Facilitation Skills in Pakistan. Superb Facilitation Skills. Super, superior, strong, solid, active Facilitation Skills training courses and workshops in Pakistan. Facilitation Skills enhancement, booster, building up, enlargement, heightening, increment, strengthening, amplification. Facilitation Skills magnification, growth, development, power, empowerment, regeneration. Facilitation Skills rejuvenation, development, escalation, expansion. Facilitation Skills maximization, power training courses & workshops in Pakistan.